Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Gat ?

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
there are a lot of orings on spool valve markers so lots of things can go wrong if 1 of them orings brakes u will have a air leak also when lubing them up to much lube will affect marker preforance and so will to little i would go for the etek very little to maintain

tomo:D

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
True, I think I'm going for the Pm7

can i just say have you actually read any of the comments?,From what i have seen all of them have said ego 05 or etek and none have said pm7 so if your not going to listen to any advise why did you post this up??

not trying to be mean this is just my opinion of the matter

EDIT:there are lots of problems when it comes to spool markers not including the geo because from what i have heard it is an awesome gat but there is no beating eclipse when it comes to customer service and reliability

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
True, True. I can understand what you are saying but, I'm going for the Pm7 because its in the best condition, Also I can't find any dcent looking ETEK1'S I dont like the one above I only used as a example. If you know someone that is selling a great condition ETEK do tell me

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
True, True. I can understand what you are saying but, I'm going for the Pm7 because its in the best condition, Also I can't find any dcent looking ETEK1'S I dont like the one above I only used as a example. If you know someone that is selling a great condition ETEK do tell me
yeah thats the only thing and no sorry i dont know anyone but i will kepp my eyes peeled [eyes/peeled]

G

Gassy

can i just say have you actually read any of the comments?,From what i have seen all of them have said ego 05 or etek and none have said pm7 so if your not going to listen to any advise why did you post this up??

not trying to be mean this is just my opinion of the matter

EDIT:there are lots of problems when it comes to spool markers not including the geo because from what i have heard it is an awesome gat but there is no beating eclipse when it comes to customer service and reliability

Said by a planet sheep.Making a sweeping statement about all spoolers apart from the planet one which he has heard is awesome:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong spool markers and they are no harder to look after than poppit style markers if you bother to read the instructions.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Said by a planet sheep.Making a sweeping statement about all spoolers apart from the planet one which he has heard is awesome:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong spool markers and they are no harder to look after than poppit style markers if you bother to read the instructions.
A statement from a man who has owned everything so listen to him boyos, hes spot on the money.

Now where did I leave my 09 Baaaaaaaaa :rolleyes:

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
Ok Then Here's My Next Big Decision. I'm going For Ether These Pm7's

Lump is selling a UL PM7, Comes with some 0 rings & allen keys etc. Lump also said that it will be serviced and ready to shoot when he sends it off to me - The price is £150

Link : http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112408

or

SAB7 is selling LE PM7 maroon. This gat comes in box includes everything except tools. It has only had a few balls of paint put threw it. Also comes with some spares. - The price is £160

Link : http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112529

I really dont know which one to go for

Help me decide