Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Goggles???

T

TendringLOEB

any idea of teh standards of goggles out there? any recommendations?

was thinkin about some proflexes but liked the look of invisions as well. plus i really have a liking of the chameleons.

What are your thoughts?

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Try as many on as you can, feel which fit best for you, you want to look good to a certain extent (most goggles look quite good, and aslo you can add stickers an sh1t) but the feel is by far the most important.

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
The JT Proteus goggles are awesome, but they are one of only a few that felt comfortable on my big head, so as some1 has already said which ones will fit u best are the best ones to go for.

T

TendringLOEB

lol yeah, sound advice... :)

i love the look of the proteus, as they are quite small, but the proflexes look really big, especially with those mouthpieces, tho they are bendy so you can have a fag. saying that those ear pieces of the proteus are quite pokey-outy...

what about invisions, what are invisions like?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
unless you are sponcered to wear a particular product, try as many as you can get your hands on and go with what feels best on....this will be different if you wear glasses or not too

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
It's all about preference really dude. I've been quite happy with Invisions for the last year or so, but I've noticed I have trouble breathing out of my nose with them if I have a cold. Thats why mine went, looks like I'll have some profilers for next w/e though if you want to try them on mate.

Theres a load of new ones coming out soonish, Dye 06, Flex , Vents. A trade stand at a tournie is a good place try them all on in one go.