kent
ok which halo board is best and what is the diffrence between a
Z-code board
and a
V35 victory board
apart from price:confused:

Skeet

Platinum Member
V35 board...has latest Anti Jam software from Odessey..it has adjustable speed 17,24, 28,35, BPS (something like that)..accessable from the one button that switches it on/off as well...better on batterys as well I think.

There is also the "Angry" board, which I dont think is an Odessey one, that says it can sustain, higher feed rates than teh V35 board...but I dont know much about it.

I have a V35.

My mate (who you may have met when I was at Phills last, Dynasty Shocker) had a Z1 board, and it kept pulsing rather than straight feeding...which was causing chops in his Dynasty (after I rebuilt it, we decided it was the hopper!)...when I put V35 in his HALO, no problems.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Fine in most cases though that's where the ability to adjust the loaders speed comes in handy, if you're crushing paint set the board slower.
At the end of the day even the slowest setting pisses on the egg!

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
Settings

I just got a V35 board, could someone please explain hoe to change the adjustable settings.. Is it similar to the 3 settings on the empire reloaders? Cheers guys

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
V35 board...has latest Anti Jam software from Odessey..it has adjustable speed 17,24, 28,35, BPS (something like that)..accessable from the one button that switches it on/off as well...better on batterys as well I think.

There is also the "Angry" board, which I dont think is an Odessey one, that says it can sustain, higher feed rates than teh V35 board...but I dont know much about it.

I have a V35.

My mate (who you may have met when I was at Phills last, Dynasty Shocker) had a Z1 board, and it kept pulsing rather than straight feeding...which was causing chops in his Dynasty (after I rebuilt it, we decided it was the hopper!)...when I put V35 in his HALO, no problems.
;)

L J

big big titties
Settings

Originally posted by psycho
I just got a V35 board, could someone please explain hoe to change the adjustable settings.. Is it similar to the 3 settings on the empire reloaders? Cheers guys

;)

to turn on you press the button yeah.
well instead of doing that, hold the button down for like 5 seconds, then it will start blinking, the amount of GREEN blinks it does it what setting it is 1 blink being slow, 6 being the quickest, to set the speed when they are blinking, push the button until you get to the desired amount of blinks (speed) and then wait 10 seconds and it will turnj off and hey presto, its done.

loads of people sai they have problems with halos, but ive had 3, all with z or V35, and not one of them has broken down on me