Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which hopper on a Ego

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
I did it for 1 Million Dollars!

But on a Ego it would have to be a PULSE, "Without a PULSE you aint alive!!!!! COPYRIGHT 2006 on that logo , god I dont know where my Inspiration comes from sometimes....

PaulC

Mar 30, 2006
Larkfield
Spike

2. Green Mode: This is RF Mode - the Pulse comes standard with an RF Receiver inside that allows communication with your marker. Basically we hijack the Solenoid Pulses sent from the board and wirelessly send them to the loader. As this communication takes microseconds and the mechanics of the marker are slightly slower we are already telling the loader to feed a ball before the last one has been shot. The same motor feedback is employed in this mode to ensure that a ball can actually be fed. In this mode you now have a pro-active loader - It knows you are firing and feeds whereas all other loaders are reactive and measure when a ball is not present in the feedneck or when the marker (or other loud noise) make a sound. (Marker Transmitter is an optional upgrade).

So does that mean if i shell out the £100 for a pluse it doesn't come with everything to run in green mode? If so how much extra is a marker transmitter?

Rgs,

Paul

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
So does that mean if i shell out the £100 for a pluse it doesn't come with everything to run in green mode? If so how much extra is a marker transmitter?

Rgs,

Paul
Hi Paul,

The marker transmitter retailed in the states for $35 so I would say after shipping in and all they will be £25-30 here..

but Spike may give you a definate

Vlocity

I haven't used an Ego but the Vlocity is great, just make sure that you get a big mouthed shell one when you order. They are quite good because they hold around 200+- have the built in anti-jam(no need for a rip drive) and 8 modes stock! I heard "Ganstar" paintball is coming out with a new chip for the Vlocity peety cheap $35 not sure if they will make it here though.
Heres a vid of the stock vlocity http://media.putfile.com/Vlocity-Movie-paintball
Link to the ganstar chip, its "the nation" so screen your eyes!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1852162

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Yes it is correct that you require the RF transmitter to use the full features of Green RF mode BUT you do NOT need it for Red Mode which has all the same features, including the anti-jam, the reverse button and upto 42 balls per second feeding, except the link to the marker.

Some are seeing the Transmitter upgrade as a later option and this was the reason for seperating the Transmitter because they do not want to mess with their circuit boards.

To answer Marks point: The RRP of the RF Transmitter is £25. Some are offering free fitting but that may be for a limited time. Check with your local dealer.

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
just to add on, over the next year you will start to see many of board and gun companies having the RF transmitter stock on their products. . . . .

So for the most part you will only have to buy the chip seperate if you are putting it on a gun that is 2006 or earlier. . . . . .