Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Marker FAQ look here!

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Ok here is something that is asked a lot on these boards so I am going to give a non-biased answer that is given by most who give non-biased answers. No you won't hear "Buy this or that" here because I want you as a paintballer to end up with what works for you.

Go to a local shop, field or major tourney and look at what the industry has to offer you in your price range. Hopefully at one of these places you can find someone nice enough to let you shoot a few balls. Take into account how you liked the feel, balance or wieght. Then compare the others you are interested in. Once you find the one you like, spend your money on it.

If any of you ballers that own markers want input on this thread mail me and I will add it to what I have already typed. That way newbies or people looking to up-grade their kit can read here and get an idea as to what look for when making these major purchases.

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Ha ha ha, you don't need to do research before spending a lot of money! Get a brass eagle semi, they're only $25 from Wallmart and they must be just as accurate as any gun because you can upgrade the barrel to a freak so its a tournament gun for like $150 or whatever. Dude.

Go Wallmart!

Tom

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Yes ot does, its the barrel that decides the accuracy, so if they have the same paint, velocity and paint, it should be the same.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Nope, physics says that if the conditions are the same(barrel, paint, velocity) then the shots will be just as accurate whether your using a splatmaster rapide or an IR3.