Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why don't we........

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Think about the idea of it...... something where our packs are, and with a feed tube from there?

Has anyone ever tried making anything like this. I've seen the race tube thingy.

Scotty D

Too serious by half
Feb 2, 2002
Kinross. Scotland
Visit site
Because as you use up the paint then you create a very large space for the pellets to crash around and you would end up with a large tank full of liquid round your waist. Very smeggy.

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
What if the paint was stacked in a way that would mean that the flow of paint would always be in compression, and the paint didn't move, much like your pods.

I'm looking for examples of other designs and infomation on who has tried making something like this etc.

I'd like to try.

bulldog2k

off gun air sucks badly enough, compromises the sides you can play out of bunkers etc - off gun paint - the feed tube would be of such a diameter as to make it implausible.

On gun rocks my world... (was originally on-gnu and nearly left it, but then thought, well, whatever...)

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
It would make you more of a target. There wud be something more for the other player to hit. You want the smallest profile possible hence it wud be harder to keep tight behind tea bags and alike. With pots u can throw them away technially making urself a smaller target.

Ryder.

deathwishuk

Banned
Jan 4, 2005
small dead village
Visit site
i came up with a idea for one on ur back, just get a watering can the plastic ones that are sort of roundish sounds silly but bear wth me cut the handle of and the spout and plug up the holes, then cut a hole in the bottom big enough for a funel shape with a funel neck thats big enough for a paintball, then attacth a warp drive to the bottom of it to feed the paint. now for the actual bit of holding paint in the top of the watering canalready has a hole make a twist lid for it or whatever lid u want. now for the hard part i dont know if this would work as ive never tried it like i said just an idea on the inside of the watering can make plastic strips that angle down words leave spaces between the on below it and get a pices of rubber and cut it to the similar diameter of the can then attach a wieght to the middle of it and a handle so when the paint starts reducing (going trough) the ruber disc shape will fall down with it into the platsic stips and as there angled down word the rubber can not come back up agian while ur running round securing the balls in place and when u need to refill just pulle the rubber disc up with the handle. dont know if this idea would work but it would be cool.