Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why should i avoid stako bottles??

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
because they explode very easily if flash filled.
nothing wrong with them apart from their tolerance to flash filling.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
correct me if im wrong but im sure their also not legal here? :confused:

dont get one, they have not been approved by standards. take the safe option and get a well known brand, draxxus or a PMI preset which have been improved.

we dont want u going BOOM! BOOM! now :rolleyes:.

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
flahs filling is where the tank is filled at a fast rate, seconds. It creates hot spots on the inside of the tank which can have bad effects to say the least. because of that many sites wont let you use them or only let you fill them to 3kpsi...

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
correct me if im wrong but im sure their also not legal here? :confused:

dont get one, they have not been approved by standards. take the safe option and get a well known brand, draxxus or a PMI preset which have been improved.

we dont want u going BOOM! BOOM! now :rolleyes:.
Suggest you get your facts correct

Stakos are perfectly legal worldwide
Flash filling is dangerous to any bottle, especially if you do not know the systems maintainance history
The difference is that Stako have tighter tolerances and you have to be more careful, but to claim that they are illegal is slanderous

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
Going off topic but stako did have a brilliant idea with these bottles. Cheap to buy and after 5 years bin them, so no hastle with a hydro test..

They are lighter than anyother tank on the market but many ballers are afraid of them due to them being more sensitive to flash filling. Safe enough if you fill slowly and in stages, and dont go too high. But if youd prefer it everyone didnt make a 5 meter circle around you while filling shouting boom then get a wrap tank..