Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

will these fit an angel a1?

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
looking at the picture I dont thing they will, looks like old style angel threads due to the long threaded part that goes into the breech.

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
these barrels will almost certainly NOT fit your A1 as evil stopped manufacturing these barrels before the angel A1 was released

and they certainly look like old angel threads in the pic he has got

hope this helps
soul snatcher24

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
if you are just looking for more sizes then angel do an upgrade bore size kit that gives you more choice

but if you don't like the one that comes with it then sly have the backs to fit the A1 (but that will be on the expensive side) other than that i don't know any off the top of my head

EDIT:
after a little research i have found that freak, empire revolver and the cp kits will all fit the A1, out of these three i would say go with cp, they are awsome barrels

grmmff

Dec 17, 2006
if u have the brass barrel ring that came with your a1 then these will fit the a1- it came with the gun so old bore barrels could still be used

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
thiers 3 thread types for angel's thiers the old style angel thread ( led to g7) , then theirs the g7 fly/06 speed thread, then angel A1 thread, now the g7 fly/06 thread will fit an A1 with the beauty ring as the user above posted as their the same thread type just the g7 fly/06 has a longer breech part, but old style angel threads will not fit which I belive the barrel you posted about is.