Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wine Bob Long Marq 6 For Sale

Sam0412

Jan 12, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Here we have my Red/Wine Bob Long Marq 6. For those of you unfamiliar with the Marq series, it is an inline poppet making it incredibly smooth for a poppet, yet still retaining great shot count off a tank, it remains to be one of my favorite guns of all time and I'm sad to see it go.

The gun is well looked after and has relatively little wear and tear, a few nicks here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. The gun is in perfect working condition.

As far as upgrades goes it has Killa delrin detents and eye covers, delrin pillow bolt, Bob Long laser eyes which DO NOT function and will now need replacing. Also NOW has a Planet Eclipse POPS ASA.

Asking £140 Colelcted or £150 shipped. Also may be interested in a 68/4500 HPA tank if you add.
EDIT: UPDATED PHOTO's before sending...

Thanks for looking :D

Photos to be updated for mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyenne and Lump

Sam0412

Jan 12, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Still mine... Member contacted me, ill update Pics to prove I still have it for the Mods but cant till thursday/friday as im away at the moment. As i told Bibby the Eyes do NOT work since this was posted and therefore the price has been adjusted to compensate;

£140 Collected
£150 Shipped

EDIT:
Forgot to mention that it also now has a PE POPS ASA

Last edited:

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Still mine... Member contacted me, ill update Pics to prove I still have it for the Mods but cant till thursday/friday as im away at the moment. As i told Bibby the Eyes do NOT work since this was posted and therefore the price has been adjusted to compensate;

£140 Collected
£150 Shipped
trade it for a mini013.JPG

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
ok we are tradeing your for the mini i pay post both ways gone to pms

Last edited: