Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Winners UK Masters 2004

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Clear by 27 series points,

Without having played round 8,

the Fallen Angels are proud to announce the UK Masters 2004 series winners as.......

INFERNO

may we offer a huge congratulations to all the team, and thank them for their support towards our series and also for their sportsmanlike behaviour.

We hope to see them in 2005 to try and retain their title.

They will collecting a cheque for £500 and a voucher for free entry into the 3rd Welsh Open worth £350.

BUT it isnt over yet with 2nd place Manchester eXtreme, 3rd place Spank and 4th place Leyland Rovers with only 3 series points between them......let the battle commence with our final round on the 22nd August at Skirmish Leicester.

The rest of you....just enjoy it....have fun!!!!

See you there!!!

:D :D :D

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
well done lads

Originally posted by markie c
well done lads lets hope you get your prize cause when we played king of the hill and won the whole thing we didnt as E2

The Girls are fine don't start spoiling this thread with we didn't get ours ect, If you have not recieved what you thought you had won speak to the Midland Masters.
Only post on here if they do not resolve the matter and you have a case.
As for Inferno they also won it last year and recieved the prizes and I know they will this year.
And I am pretty sure they will have another go next year.

Russ

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
Thanks for the announcement Wendy, i've only played two UK Masters legs this year but both were excellent with some tough competition.

So well done to all the teams who've played this year, been another good one, roll on 2005! :D

tom9

myspace.com/tombickley
Jul 8, 2003
carlisle uk
Visit site
just want to say thanks to the angels for looking after team rewind when we played our first and last tourny as rewind. was a great day n we learnt alot.

now the team no longer exists but we are still playing and putting all we learnt into use!

thanks also to team spank, and all the teams we played against at nottingham.

congratulations to all the top guns

tom
:D