Woah.....

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
...Ledz is hanging up his boots?

Originally posted in News Section by Tony Perez

Then I was asked by Robbo in San Diego after he had watched me, to play the 2006 season in the light of Ledz’s departure at the end of this season.
Was this common knowledge, first I've heard of it. :(

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Very tight lipped indeed but hey Collier, guess what, Ledz is leaving soon!! ;) :D

So whats Ledz going to do then, concentrate on Planet full time, open a massage parlour or create his own line of sweets?

Ledz - only messing but all the very best to you when they finally do hang up as you will have no doubt made a huge influence on British Paintball and for that we thank you sir (pass me the tissues!!)

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
iv heard about this aswell...

LEDZ..... good luck with planet (if thats what your deciding to do). if it wasnt for you i couldnt brag to every1 that i have your mask n pack so cheers:D

cya.... EASTIE

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
if it wasnt for you i couldnt brag to every1 that i have your mask n pack so cheers
For the love of god, tell me you dont use that mask!!

Have you ever seen Ledz's pre-game ritual.
I've had it all up my arm during a team huddle and all i can say it the thought of you wearing his mask turns my stomach ever so slightly!!

I dont mind grabbing one of the other Nexoids goggles by mistake but I'll be very very careful not to get Ledz's.

There was talk about Ledz becoming a professional computer games tester for microsoft but I think the intention was to stay with Planet.... at least while he's finding his feet in techno heaven. - Time will tell!

Originally posted by eastie123
now thats just nasty!

dont worry its been bleached twice and mr muscle'd several times!

lol.. microsoft?
The stuff we use to get radioactive contamination off steel won't clean one of Ledzs masks.
On the plus side the kit you bought at the auction has just become a collectors item.
All we need is for Nicky T to retire and we're quids in :D