Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woodsball manifesto. Tyger ....Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ollytheosteo

Mate, the last time anyone had anything to say in this thread was in August 2006. Do you work for Time Team or something:confused:

nigel101

May 9, 2007
i have to agree with tyger.
I mean 99% of the video you buy are tourament ones.
If you didnt have woodball or whatever you call it you wouldnt have supair. Mainly because how would you get into paintball without being a rental first we where all rental players when we started.
Its like you gotta right a bike before you buy a car. How many people you know have a car but cant ride a bike? no one. same with woodball supair.
If we didnt have woodball then i wouldnt be playing cos there be no where to play.
Why you see so much tourment/celeb paintball players is because they can sell the items. I mean you never hear "woodland squeegy" indorced by jimmy from woodland omha. but you would get "paintball video" starring team dystiny etcetc. its all about marketing.

If you didnt have woodball then simply you would only have high end electric markers on the market.

my opinion.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
You know, I could almost (and I stress that word almost) forgive Elysium for upping this thread after damn near a year, because it may have been done out of ignorance. But I really don't understand why in the eff nigel101 would chime in after being alerted to the fact that this thread has been in it's grave since last summer. Dip****s :rolleyes:

I did let out a little chuckle when I got a notification for this thread in my inbox :D

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Its like you gotta right a bike before you buy a car. How many people you know have a car but cant ride a bike? no one. same with woodball supair.
If we didnt have woodball then i wouldnt be playing cos there be no where to play.
Um. Nice resurrection there.
I think this was dead & buried fine but I just wanna comment on the above...
..errrr, it's perfectly possible to drive a car without knowing how to ride a bike... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.