Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worth it? Speed Or Weight?

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Hey Guys,

Atm im shooting a PM5 with a virtue board inside, and its extremely fast and reliable, but the weight of the gun is really getting on my nerves:eek: and i want to make it lighter!

So i was thinking to buy a UL frame from sloth. But then realised that the virtue board wont work in the UL Frame making the gun slower.

So is it really worth buying a UL frame but then having to take out the virtue board which makes my gat the machine it is!

So the final question is, Is it worth making your gun lighter but slower? :confused:

Thanks ;)

P.S Any boards similar to the virtue that i could stick in to make the gun that fraction faster!? ;)

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
As you know.
99% of tourny's only allow 15(ish) Bps.

So Weight is an important factor
speed still is important but as a PM5 does 15 like a piece of p*ss
i shouldnt worry about slowing it down. ;)
i would suggest speaking to "Fly" about DM/PM issues
he is the guru and will throw you in the right direction.
Hope you sort the problem
balloon

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
You could buy a virtue board for the UL frame or for the money sell the pm5 and buy a DM6.

Or you could do some pressups, few chinups or drink more beer (lifting of pint glass);) and the weight won't get on your nerves.

They are pretty light guns,

oh an btw the UL frame won't make it noticably lighter.

ego said:
Hey Guys,

Atm im shooting a PM5 with a virtue board inside, and its extremely fast and reliable, but the weight of the gun is really getting on my nerves:eek: and i want to make it lighter!

So i was thinking to buy a UL frame from sloth. But then realised that the virtue board wont work in the UL Frame making the gun slower.

So is it really worth buying a UL frame but then having to take out the virtue board which makes my gat the machine it is!

So the final question is, Is it worth making your gun lighter but slower? :confused:

Thanks ;)

P.S Any boards similar to the virtue that i could stick in to make the gun that fraction faster!? ;)

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
ego said:
WHAT!? There £155.00 brand new and they wont make your gun noticabley lighter???:confused:
New board, trigger, frame, grips, ramping etc and slightly lighter (were talking grams, if you ate a mars bar before you played it would even it out.). So there are alot of benefits but not greatly lighter.

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Hmmmm, now i dont see the point of buying a UL frame. This is my setup:

Bottle: Crossfire 1.1L (rather long)
Hopper: Halo B

Gun
>Hybird Contract Killer Grips
>Ego Stock Barrel
>CP OOPS
>CP Trigger
>Clamping Feedneck
>Stock reg
>Stock Frame

Any of that i can change to make the gun noticabley lighter?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
ego said:
Hmmmm, now i dont see the point of buying a UL frame. This is my setup:

Bottle: Crossfire 1.1L (rather long)
Hopper: Halo B

Gun
>Hybird Contract Killer Grips
>Ego Stock Barrel
>CP OOPS
>CP Trigger
>Clamping Feedneck
>Stock reg
>Stock Frame

Any of that i can change to make the gun noticabley lighter?

Ego stock barrel?