Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X Ball :update

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
So we have arrived in pittsburgh ,everything is cool hotels cool and it has internet access,there's not many of them let me tell you .

when't to the site today which is about 20 mins from where every ones stays let me say the trade fair is with out doubt one the best ones i have seen,the x ball field it self was finished today after they meaning laurent and co where happy with the field for the TV crews,its around 150 ft x 50 ft so not the biggest sup air however the it looks kinda cool,4 tea bags down one tape and the big diablo X in the middle and on the other tape which is crowd side the is little lay down bunkers with four on each side which are about 8ft by 2ft with a couple of little temple things dotted around for good measure,all in all can not wait

Anyway the reason for the post was who we have first game on Friday,let me ask you this first what is the biggest two europen rival couties,or let me say 5-1 would you be getting a better idea .thats right baby Germany 3rd game in.can not wait should be really good fun.

USA V Russians that one is is 4th game !!!

Good look with STB this weekend.

Chris Edwards

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Hi Chris. Great to see you posting & thinking of us with so much on your mind, much appreciated.

Good luck, have fun, WIN. Say "Hi" to all the guys in the team I know.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Is there an event schedule anywhere that we can see? So we know when to cross our fingers and when to jump on the net to get results (as if I'm not always connected :rolleyes: :) )

I'd like to know on which days who is playing who and when.

Best of Luck guys!

manike

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Schedule no problem

Simon,
I've got the schedule on my digi-camera as i photo graphed the big scoreboard. I'll check it out and post who's playing who later today, so that you know when to check things out. I'm sure that Robbo, Chris or myself will post results here as fast as we can, and i know that Ant has his laptop as well so expect regular P8ntballer updates.

Nick

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Somebody explain this to me. I'm not playing. There is no team representing my country. BUT I'M STILL STOKED!!!
It's because of all the love in the air :)

You make a good point, which countries are represented?

I didn't know for sure that Germany had a team in, we know Denmark woosed out ( ;) just teasing Nick).

So who are playing? how many teams in total? we need more X-ball info :D

manike