Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 PHENOM FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
Well he can try that if he wishes. I work in local law enforcement and tracking him isnt exactly difficult for me as it a blatant faulty gun. I hope for his sake he will make it easy for himself but thats up to him.
Haha police Stop talking daft it was fine send who you want

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Im uploading a video in a few moments to show the fault.
I have messaged pete and he is saying "it was working when I went it" and accusing me of "damaging it".

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Well heres a video of the fault:

Care to explain that? Pretty obviously doesnt work on semi-automatic.

BZcameron

BZ Paintball
Jul 1, 2012
eaglescliffe
i can vouch for pete that the phenom was fully working when sent as it was used at stargaze super 6 and then was fully striped and cleaned by a qualified tippmann tech john gregson
and after this the gun was fully functional so unless it was damaged by u it would be working perfectly

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
i can vouch for pete that the phenom was fully working when sent as it was used at stargaze super 6 and then was fully striped and cleaned by a qualified tippmann tech john gregson
and after this the gun was fully functional so unless it was damaged by u it would be working perfectly
So what would my reason be for damaging the gun exactly?

You know pete personally so thats hardly reliable.
Getting someone to verify my side is pretty easy; my team members were at warfighters with me this morning and saw me trying to work it for the first time?

Just to add; the gun is evidently in mint condition in appearance; it looks fine but how do you explain the video? How exactly does someone "damage" it to make it work like that? Or in this case not work.

Last edited:

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Well that means nothing; perhaps it became damaged after stargate when he was at home with it? Unless he sent it next day delivery to me straight from that day? No he didnt so I could easily say "he" was the one that may have damaged it after.

The point is a gun he sold isnt as described; for one reason or another.
We have another poster on here claiming to have had a nightmere with him also so his credibility is under question and the only people able to vouch for him are his friends? Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.