Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 PHENOM FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
I can get 8 witnesses who all saw Mephestic test this out for the first time and how excited he was to do so. This item arrived with to Mephestic faulty. So why don't you take a return of the item and take it up with the carriage firm - who will issue a refund to you as both parties will be willing to make a statement confirming it was damaged in transit.

Imo it's an admission of guilt if you don't do the above, as that's how it would work at any other time.

Reactions: texaspete1984

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Its pretty obvious he doesnt want to get a refund by courrier because he knew it was damaged prior to sending it; pretty defensive from the get-go once I mentioned it was damaged suggesting he knew of it and was hoping I wouldnt notice.
It would explain the very low price also - £230 with all the attachments?! ha. I paid him £240 for next day which he did do-well protected so I assume no problem in transport.

It sat here at the bottom of my room until today when I finally got some air in my HPA tank to test it with my team today at Warfighters.

Broken from the start - the video I posted shows this.

I will let the mods know but I will chase it up myself now through various means.

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Ah there we go then. If it's insured for £500 we're all laughing. As Mephestic said we have more than one account on both sides so they should have no option but to refund.

So you'll be refunding him then Pete?

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
you would of said if package was damaged
How could I?! I wasnt in to accept delivery and had to collect it at the depot a couple days later.
Also it was in a big brown box so hardly able to see if the courrier has used it for a football prior or not?

If you have insured it; whats stopping you from issuing refund and getting them to pay up for it?

My gut instinct says it was damaged prior but if you have it insured; what is the problem exactly? As I collected it from the depot and couldnt tell until I tried it today?

Reactions: GodForbid

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
to late once it was received the receipt went in the bin. the day he received it he should of said that the box was damaged and the receipt wouldnt have gone in the bin

Reactions: BZcameron
Status
Not open for further replies.