Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xsv Ego

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Although I thought it looked horrid at first the good old Ego is really growing on me (felt the same about the DM4 originally), it's great to see a few custom ones hitting the market.

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
Originally posted by irons69
look,s better then the standerd EGO
what next
NEXUS EGO
SHOCKTEC EGO
DARK EGO
After what shocktech done to the shocker , would love to see what they could do to the ego

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
I think theyve gone a bit OTT with the images milled into the marker there. Saw this on pbnation though and isnt the actual XSV ego from what they were saying.
Im sure we'll see some class designs coming out soon enough tho

It looks nice, but I reckon XSV wouldnt want all the logos engraved into it.

Say you get hit on the side of the gun, its gonna take more than one wipe of the glove to remove all the paint. Any paint left in the grooves is gonna tell the marshall exactly what you've been up to :p :p :p

Bedane

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2004
Jersey
i think someones just put an axe to it to be honest, i prefer the original, but still nice to see a bit of imagination :confused:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Just overheard.....

"what's wrong with bubble stickers" :)

I actually like it better than the existing milling, but I'd HATE to have to clean that in an Xball pit between points

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I was thinking the same thing, John. All that recessed stuff is going to hold paint for days.

I remember when XSV started last year and had all the goofy little stuff on their jerseys, like trolls and odd little symbols and such. This reminds me of that. The continuity is nice. It is kind of like the crap they put all over those bar and grill restaurants (not sure if you have them in UK).