Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XSV Vl clockspring propeller snapped

IainT

May 7, 2007
Just a wee query to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Used my XSV Vl this weekend for the second time since new (6000rds) and managed to snap the clock spring at the centre / drive shaft:mad:. Setting one with Tomahawk classic, batteries about half used.

Will see about spares tomorrow but it's a bit of a show stopper mid game. I've done a repair and re-design avec araldite for the moment. Will test auto anti jam when glue is dry.

Please post up if you've a handy hint or experience of this. Is the standard VL drive the more reliable to use?

Thanks

Just a wee query to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Used my XSV Vl this weekend for the second time since new (6000rds) and managed to snap the clock spring at the centre / drive shaft:mad:. Setting one with Tomahawk classic, batteries about half used.

Will see about spares tomorrow but it's a bit of a show stopper mid game. I've done a repair and re-design avec araldite for the moment. Will test auto anti jam when glue is dry.

Please post up if you've a handy hint or experience of this. Is the standard VL drive the more reliable to use?

Thanks
Spares for the Vlocity are few and far between in the UK.

Been trying to locate a new board for some time now:(

IainT

May 7, 2007
Cheers DS.

I'll post up if I find any spares, please let me know if you find some.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
www.viewloaderparts.com

cheap postage from USA and reasonably quick.

I had exactly the same problem,l at exactly the same time on its second use.

the new clocksprings are thicker i am told.

LiPS did their best but after two months, decided it was easier to send me another loader. JT are difficult with parts in the uk as DS says.

IainT

May 7, 2007
Having just snapped a third xsv clockspring I am changing to a standard VL impellor. Pretty sure it is not a faulty loader, maybe just doesn't like near freezing temperatures or I can't shoot fast enough for it.

Anyway, Please can someone confirm that the standard impellor assembly doesn't have a spring in it like a halo / reloader. It just has a base disc, the impellor and the cone top.

The exploded diagrams on viewloader site don't explode that bit.

Thanks for any help in advance.

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
If you are still after vlocity spares let me know, as JT dealer for the uk we have all the vlocity spares in stock. Email me on james@jcsleisure.com if you still need something and im sure we can sort you out. They arent expensive Raceways are £6, cant remember other prices.

And in answer to your question yes the standard impellor assembly does have a spring in it.