Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know you are addicted to Paintball when...

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
These are all things I notice I do, or have seen others do.

1. When you are driving along and you see a patch of land and you think to yourself: "Man that would make a tight field."

2. When you day dream at work, you are thinking about the last time you played.

3. When you sit around trying to think of ways to better your marker even though you already have everything you can put on it!

4. When you run up to corners and pop around them pretending to bunker someone.

5. While walking pulling an "air trigger."

6. When you can wake up at at 2:30 in the morning to drive 4 hours to go to a tourny.

7. When you try and teach your 5 month old son how to hold your marker. (he can't even walk and wants to eat the shiny bits!)

8. When you start to like the taste of paintballs.

9. .... Go on then ADD MORE! You know you want too...

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
These are all things I notice I do, or have seen others do.

1. When you are driving along and you see a patch of land and you think to yourself: "Man that would make a tight field."

2. When you day dream at work, you are thinking about the last time you played.

3. When you sit around trying to think of ways to better your marker even though you already have everything you can put on it!

4. When you run up to corners and pop around them pretending to bunker someone.

5. While walking pulling an "air trigger."

6. When you can wake up at at 2:30 in the morning to drive 4 hours to go to a tourny.

7. When you try and teach your 5 month old son how to hold your marker. (he can't even walk and wants to eat the shiny bits!)

8. When you start to like the taste of paintballs.

9. .... Go on then ADD MORE! You know you want too...
Not convinced I'll ever like the taste of paintballs, so far they bring on an instantaneous vomit reaction :D

lovely,

Paul.

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
1) when looking in the mirror u raise your arms holding a "air marker" and snap shoot

2) sit about the house in your jt combats and practice sliding in the front room (word of warning carpet burns really do hurt)

3) read the same copy of pgi 4 times a day cover to cover even the really boring bits

4) when u run out of gas u use your barrel as a blow pipe

5) u actual listen to the other half:D

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
when you walk down the street playing paintball mentally in your head :) using cars and trees as cover obviously

snap shoot from behind cars lads and get some wierd looks......

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
YOU KNOW YOUR ADDICTED TO PAINTBALL
your parents take you and the whole family to a photographic studio to have a family photo taken, all the women and kids wear their sunday best, and all the males are wearing suits. Except you, who is wearing your team top. (Yes, I did. Sad, isn't it?)