Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

12th November 3 man night game NSPA

stickystalk

Banned
Oct 30, 2008
s****horpe
was there on wed night checking out the compition well have when we get our team sorted,not much by the looks of things:)

the muppet who won the contract killer gun should get it back up for sale fast,when i seen him in action he was getting lite up like my grannys xmas tree........:D

G

Gassy

was there on wed night checking out the compition well have when we get our team sorted,not much by the looks of things:)

the muppet who won the contract killer gun should get it back up for sale fast,when i seen him in action he was getting lite up like my grannys xmas tree........:D
Get over the fact you didn't win the engraved ego,you have been warned before about the same thing,the smilies make no difference,so have another few days off and learn your lesson.

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle

next time your there mate speak up =]

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy

hahahahahaha

Mr Stalk I challenge you to a duel, your chumps vs my champs :cool:

Newcastle Lockdown FTW

ooh wait a second you seem to be on a forum holiday..

was he actually there, or is it just sour grapes for not winning a gun?

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
doubt he was like, for somone so vocal on these forums, timid as a mouse in the real world by the looks of it, cant back up the smack he keeps talking.

decided to shuffle some of the letter of stickstalk's name about, some quite suit him, I had to drop a T as it was redundant.

Lacks Kits - no contract killer ego for you!

Talks Sick - well maybe uttter crap but its simliar

Task Licks - hole

Mastershooter

Oct 30, 2008
I was there with the stickystalk on wed night and we will show our faces when the time is right, down in Scunny the man is a LEGEND!! Cant belive you have banned him from the forums, Let the Stalk Talk. Team lucid have 1 good player, not sure of his name but the other 2 are muppets.:eek: We will walk this league next year.