Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

12th November 3 man night game NSPA

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I was there with the stickystalk on wed night and we will show our faces when the time is right, down in Scunny the man is a LEGEND!! Cant belive you have banned him from the forums, Let the Stalk Talk. Team lucid have 1 good player, not sure of his name but the other 2 are muppets.:eek: We will walk this league next year.
If you were there how come you can only remember one team? Is that cos kev has his team name next to his avatar :rolleyes:
Also why would you not introduce your selves.....to anyone ? Seems very strange to me seeing as you plan on playing there.
Next time your down you should introduce yourselves and I'm sure someone will jump on with the two of ya so you can have a run out

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Nope Chriz think was 2 weeks after opening night with Me, Owen and Seb. 12 teams and we maxed all games :) and we may have only cheated in half of the games :eek::eek::eek: ok probably more than half..

Shad whens the next one on?
If you go by the forum that never happened lol. http://www.northernstarpaintballacademy.co.uk/tournament_reviews/previous_results.asp

There again that means me, Lee and Richie never won either.

Seriously I always thought it was the rastas that had the best 3man score.

AIRLINEDAVIS

NEWCASTLE LOCKDOWN
Feb 2, 2008
northumberland
i'd love to know who this lads are they seem to have it in for my team lucid for some strange reason?
well if they want a game i say bring it scunny boys