Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

12th November 3 man night game NSPA

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
The way things are working on here, this is starting to look like a Northern cup battle, any takers?

Could be a laugh, the question is? Who is the ultimate 3man team?

Leezo, it looks like I may have to start stretching off my friend, oh and warm up some PIES:D

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Am sure the mods will take a look at the IP Addresses and Email addresses if they think there is something not right. There again Scunny may have some secret training venue where the players are LEG ENDS, sorry I mean LEGENDS and we are all just waiting to see.

If they are as good as they say then they need to contact Shadlad and arrange a night of it... am sure there are many teams that will book in for it.

G

Gassy

Already had alook,their must be 2 klowns in scunny.Cannot wait untill number 3 puts in an appearence:p

Seems an appropriate time for this

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I do believe the monks have the highest ever score for 3 man @ nspa lol (me soppitt and singer in june i think it was) :D

As for the 2 tools, if ya cant sort a team out just come with 2 players and hope ya can get a half decent player to dive on with you that way ya not gonna get maxed every game lol :D

Anyways ....

I think me and lee didnt do to bad for a scratch team on wed, cant wait for the next event :D