Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 man wooodball tournament cash prizes

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
LMFAO i have just read this...it's like a soap oprea!!! he said this...he did that...did you hear what so-and-so said!!!! LMAO :D...
:DI know what you mean,I'm dealing in facts that I know and I can't watch whilst the truth becomes distorted by hearsay,we could drop it..:rolleyes:
Sorted I believe,cheers Rabies.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
SEIG HEIL..:rolleyes:
It was more or less closed 4 days b4 you posted hence my FFS comment,you re-opened it did you expect a free ride:cool:.......

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
SEIG HEIL..:rolleyes:
It was more or less closed 4 days b4 you posted hence my FFS comment,you re-opened it did you expect a free ride:cool:.......
I dont come on here like every day dude so im sorry but i have the right to express my views

the end

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
I dont come on here like every day dude so im sorry but i have the right to express my views

the end
Of course you have the right to express your views,but a bit of research wouldn't go amiss,even members from the team in question don't agree with you:eek:....

the end....:rolleyes:

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
Wow I am really looking forward to the next Event, and to think for the Gathering my ideas were to try and mix up the scene by bringing sup players together with woody players muhahahahahahah glad I did'nt now. Brian dont sweat it dude Trauma are a good team with great players as are all you guys in your own right, Forums are an easy place to slate and rip a hole in someone, Shadlad said before forget all this now and move on, we will do our very best to improve on the next events and this way eventually we might get it perfected, hehehe I remember the same stuff been said when splatmasters were out of date and phantoms came in...... Happy balling Guys

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
??Tell you what im going to be a man for once and say ok your right bla bla bla,

but may i please ask what team and about what?!?!?!

Of course you have the right to express your views,but a bit of research wouldn't go amiss,even members from the team in question don't agree with you:eek:....

the end....:rolleyes:

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
??Tell you what im going to be a man for once and say ok your right bla bla bla,

but may i please ask what team and about what?!?!?!
Why did you edit(8;53) this after I posted(8;43) the team name??Strange...:rolleyes:
About the marker mode change.....

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
ok as i did state i was only saying a few things i herd and what about it all i said is that it was ramping then when it was tested it was on semi?!?!!?

now if you wish to discuss this with me then do via pm k!??!