Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 man wooodball tournament cash prizes

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
Just as one of the marshalls i just wanted to say thanks for the comments about the marshalling being top knotch

to many of the other comments all are valid and to some, the nerve in question i do belive was shooting over the limit and sadly i had no chance to check it.

it was checked at one point, how ever the setting had sunddly changed to semi and due to the nature of the event we couldnt 100% say sorry cant use it.

as for the crono yes the marker did get crono'd at over 300. which resulted as the player eliminated ect.....and yes the whole feild of marshal's was bollox'd for it!?!??!?!
which being one of them confused me as we stuck to the rules.

and the whole situation with the winning teams and finals being rigged i wont comment on as both teams are happy with the situation.

and my final point is that the feild and team rotation could of been done better

and that i enjoyed getting muddy with you lot

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Just as one of the marshalls i just wanted to say thanks for the comments about the marshalling being top knotch

to many of the other comments all are valid and to some, the nerve in question i do belive was shooting over the limit and sadly i had no chance to check it.

it was checked at one point, how ever the setting had sunddly changed to semi and due to the nature of the event we couldnt 100% say sorry cant use it.

as for the crono yes the marker did get crono'd at over 300. which resulted as the player eliminated ect.....and yes the whole feild of marshal's was bollox'd for it!?!??!?!
which being one of them confused me as we stuck to the rules.

and the whole situation with the winning teams and finals being rigged i wont comment on as both teams are happy with the situation.

and my final point is that the feild and team rotation could of been done better

and that i enjoyed getting muddy with you lot
F.F.S.....You couldn't leave it could you.
The Nerve or whatever it was wasn't changed mode wise,why did you say that?Is it because you team or certain members representing the team made make amockery of the "sport" on that day.
I can honestly say that a random player asked me if the player in question was actually crying:D:D:D,I am not joking...
The chrono reading was for another gun BTW for anybody reading the previous post.

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
close this thread

Hello guys

As a maidenhead player I can not comment on how lucky acted on the field as I didn’t marshal it so I didn’t see what went down. But what I can do is say sorry to any one he offended and inshore you it will not happen again.

The team calling them self’s maidenhead trauma was a scratch team with only 1 MT player in it and should have been put under a different name. So I am hoping all of you don’t cast a shadow over the trauma name as we don’t act like that on or off the field.

So I now hope this thread is closed so that it cans not course and more damage not just to the site in which all this tock place but to the sport of paintball it’s self.

Regards Bryan

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Hello guys

As a maidenhead player I can not comment on how lucky acted on the field as I didn’t marshal it so I didn’t see what went down. But what I can do is say sorry to any one he offended and inshore you it will not happen again.

The team calling them self’s maidenhead trauma was a scratch team with only 1 MT player in it and should have been put under a different name. So I am hoping all of you don’t cast a shadow over the trauma name as we don’t act like that on or off the field.

So I now hope this thread is closed so that it cans not course and more damage not just to the site in which all this tock place but to the sport of paintball it’s self.

Regards Bryan
Yep tell "your" reps to leave it as I thought it was sorted instead of thinking up new gripes almost a week later..
I spoke up for the gun owner who was rather pi55ed @ the episode and prefered not to get involved with the episode on-line.
No grudges here I'd be happy to play with/against Trauma again;as I firstly said it should've been left on the field.:D

BOX

Oct 3, 2003
Kent
www.babyteeth.freeserve.co.uk
Guys, i believe i asked people to drop the personal sniping and stick to an adult discussion, even if that means agreeing to disagree.

Mike and Bryan, i don’t think anyone here feels that anything that happened or has been said since reflects directly on Maidenhead Trauma.

As for closing the thread, i do believe that Lucky Tech should be given the opportunity to reply in anyway he see fit to what has been said after his post, I don’t think this can really be put to bed until he does so. If anyone knows him personally perhaps they could suggest that he reads what is here and posts a reply.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I didn't want to post any more, but whatever. As far as I was aware the gun was not changed in any way. When it was shot over the chrono it was set exactly the same as it was during play. It is not the fault of the player that the red chrono cannot report ROF accurately, and I don't believe there was any skullduggery from the owner of the gun.

As for closing the thread, i do believe that Lucky Tech should be given the opportunity to reply in anyway he see fit to what has been said after his post, I don’t think this can really be put to bed until he does so. If anyone knows him personally perhaps they could suggest that he reads what is here and posts a reply.
I'm sure he's read it, but I don't think he feels there is any point in perpetuating the argument by replying, so don't hold your breath.

This discussion has run a full week past when it should have been dropped, everyone has said their bit, now please can we let it die? Talk about the next event instead, I'm sure it will be a great day for all who play it.