Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 year/ 3 year bottle test difference.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
ok i've read the thread, my question to add to all this is. what is the symbol for a sci or luxfer cylinder. i have what looks like a little christmas tree in between the manufacture date.

A.B

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by A.B
ok i've read the thread, my question to add to all this is. what is the symbol for a sci or luxfer cylinder. i have what looks like a little christmas tree in between the manufacture date.

A.B
AB my dear, I have 2 SCI bottles, the first one is PRE CE/PI and the test date goes as so: C(with a smaller L inside it) then 11/2000 (before anyone says, this is a 5 year test on it:)) the 2nd is a CE/PI bottle and its seriously buggered up this one is!:
for the test date it goes something like this, a circle with 3 indentations on it, with the symbols of T,0,1 and V then says 2003/06

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
mine has a little tree with an 'A' inside of it in betwix the dates, i'm pretty sure it's a 3 year test but just wondered if more information had been released. p.s i ain't using this cylinder at the mo- so i ain't gonna blow anyone up.

A.B

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Sorry to pee on your parade here guys, but from information I have, ALL fully wraped carbon fibre bottles sold in the UK still have a 3 year test date. Even the PE bottles.

SCI (Strutural Composites Industries), have the 5 year test in place in the USA but NOT here in the UK just yet. They are trying to get this, but don't have it yet.......

There is a 5 year test date on the all steel LUXFER cylinders.

I still could be wrong though........

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by WingNut
Sorry to pee on your parade here guys, but from information I have, ALL fully wraped carbon fibre bottles sold in the UK still have a 3 year test date. Even the PE bottles.

SCI (Strutural Composites Industries), have the 5 year test in place in the USA but NOT here in the UK just yet. They are trying to get this, but don't have it yet.......

There is a 5 year test date on the all steel LUXFER cylinders.

well can i pee on your parade, or just add some question to this thing:D by saying I HAVE A SCI PI BOTTLE:D

which means it has a 5 year test:D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by WingNut

Maybe you should talk to H-Pac
cos one of you is wrong