Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Morally Corrupt Sport!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I got to wondering just the other day, yesterday in fact, when somebody gives others their word in paintball, is it always worth Jack Sh!t or does it just seem that way?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
A man's word is no longer his bond these days. Old fashioned values like honesty, loyalty and integrity are long dead I'm afraid. Except amongst the few and far between and that goes for all walks of life.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
From experience Pete I agree with you in part.

For the most we have genuine people in paintball but there are a few others that don't always live up to their word. Some of course forget what they agreed or promised, but some just do not give a sh**.

I seem to have a track record of finding the latter!! In a recent email I was forwarded I was surprised to learn there is another on our island that is falling into this category too.

What really grinds me about this kind of people is the two facedness ( is that a word??) that they have.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
When somebody gives others their word in paintball, is it always worth Jack Sh!t or does it just seem that way?

Well to be blunt, how many sports these days have some form of honour system? There's no such thing as integrity in any sport any more in my opinion.

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
I got to wondering just the other day, yesterday in fact, when somebody gives others their word in paintball, is it always worth Jack Sh!t or does it just seem that way?
Is this aimed at Wendy by any chance? Seems strange that you post this the day after you take the masters forums off the boards....care to explain Mr Robinson?!?

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
I think he owes the paintball community an explanation...especially those who used 'his' forums to keep up-to-date with the Masters.

There are hundreds of people who used the Masters forums to chat about, feedback on, book into masters on. And now they have miraculously disappeared and now this thread, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who he on about. And was it not Robbo who was (constantly) going on about slanderous comments a few months back? Is this not the same thing?

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
....care to explain Mr Robinson?!?
He doesn't have to explain, These forums are owned by pete i believe which we all visit, if he wants to make a change to how they are that is his decision to do.

who are we to demand an explanation???

O

OgamiItto

He doesn't have to explain, These forums are owned by pete i believe which we all visit, if he wants to make a change to how they are that is his decision to do.

who are we to demand an explanation???
Because there are two aspects to a forum, one is the trifling matter of who owns the site and the other and far more important is the community that provide content and discussion and make the forums an interesting place to visit. Without the second, the first leads to a forum with one poster getting everything his way and shouting as much as he likes but no one listening:)

For years we never even cared or knew who 'owned' p8 and it was good with an active community talking about paintball for the most part. Now things have changed and it is er, less good. And less popular. And less about paintball.