Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Morally Corrupt Sport!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Yes, but ever since 'upsetting the guy who is always upset' became the most common banning offence not everyone can use their own identity, can they? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for agendas, p8 now works on the lines that if your agenda coincides with that of the 'owner' you can say pretty much what you please, insult people etc etc, but if it doesn't you'll never be seen here again. Yet some still act like you can have a grown up debate on here with your fellow adults:rolleyes: Yeah right, all fine until you make a point the wrong person can't answer or chooses to take as 'disrespect', at which point see ya'.
If the forum had rules, and break 'em and you're gone, then fair enough. But the 'you can argue until I don't like it or you're winning and then you're banned' bit makes having any real debate about the Fed, the forums or the sport a waste of time, not to mention being a pretty childish way of dealing with dissent.
Obviously this response was coming...

Sorry mate, I don't agree with what you say here. Sure, Pete can be a hothead at times, but a lot of people have pissed him off and are still here.
True, some people got banned in an angry mood and didn't really deserve it, but Pete let most of them back on after an hour or a day. Some were let back on after a gentle nudge from the other mods.

Besides that, even if you are right about getting banned, what would you rather do? Go down fighting like a man or woman, or go the chickensh*t route?

So far the Pete has made no mention here of why he posted this thread, so people assume and jump to conclusions (right or wrong...).
Even what some of you say is indeed the reason for this thread, I see nobody giving any good arguments of why Pete is in the wrong for posting this, or why it is wrong to delete the subforum...

Feel free to come up with some valid points, defend your corner, but do it civilised. All I see now is:
"Boooh! Bad Pete!"
"Why?"
"Ehhhhhhhhhh...."

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Come on reveal who you are I guarantee you I won't ban you.......... :D
And neither will I.
In fact, as long as the discussion stays civilised (it can be heated though), no personal insults are thrown and people post sensible opinions, I will defend that person's "right" to be on here. Obviously, your vision of what is civilised may differ from mine, but you will find I am not easily offended.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I never did get the whole posting under another name, People can have different opinions so why disguise who you are in the first place.
Me Neither.
I hate people that hide behind anonymous (and sometimes ridiculously misleading) names.
It reminds me of the gang-names that people come up with here in Harlem. We all know that Tyrone's mom still calls him Tyrone, but He'll shoot anyone else that doesn't call him 'T'. Ridiculous!
People need to be honest about who they are and what they stand for!

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
Lets be honest, I dont think we need to make a giant leap to understand what Robbo was intimating.....

The fact that it wasnt him that stated the purpose of this thread (other than what the title hints at) just makes it easier to retreat to a broader based argument rather than focussing on the true reason this thread got started.

Until the parties involved have left a formal statement as to what has happened I dont think any of this is helping. Questioning morrality is a rather big stick to wave around without the facts being made public.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Lets be honest, I dont think we need to make a giant leap to understand what Robbo was intimating.....

The fact that it wasnt him that stated the purpose of this thread (other than what the title hints at) just makes it easier to retreat to a broader based argument rather than focussing on the true reason this thread got started.

Until the parties involved have left a formal statement as to what has happened I dont think any of this is helping. Questioning morrality is a rather big stick to wave around without the facts being made public.
So.... lets not beat around the bush while Pete is having a poo, lets hear your side of what you think the story is. Buddha again has been a voice of reason, and no-one is getting shot - I mean banned, so spill!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

Is it really though? Is a user of this forum not allowed to vent frustration every now and then? Cook$ does it all the time... It'd be dull here if people didn't.

Again, no names were dropped. The fact that certain people make the link to the Masters that quickly (not saying there is no link, also not saying there is) to me is an indication that these people know that there are reasons to be frustrated with that organisation. If there weren't, nobody would make the link... So if anything, these people are the ones saying bad things about the Masters.

I understand that Pete holds a position as part of the Fed and that as such whatever he says could be regarded as a statement by the Fed, but he posts under his own name, not the Fed's. We've had industry people come on here and spill their guts in the past, and people always understood that these people spoke on a personal level at that time. Why would now be any different?
Besides that, I always liked it when people that hold positions like Pete's allowed the rest to see a part of their personality. It makes these people a person, rather than jus a position.

Seriously guys, I really do understand where you guys are coming from, I just don't agree with you guys. Not that there's something to be said for some of the points you guys make, I just think you're blowing the whole thing out of proportion. :)

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Pitchforks to Petes house and lets demand an explination? :D

Either way, the Jeff Abbott thread started out on a thread just as vague, and that was brilliant, lets hope this one goes the same way :)

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
We should have a trial!! With Buddha as the judge, Piper the defendants lawyer ( for Robbo who people are claiming to be the culprit) and OgamiItto as the person making these claims against Robbo to be the prosecution, Dusty as the executioner and Bon can be the artist drawing the trail :D

I can be the sexy court secretary ;)

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Alternatively, we could do what we always do and just blame Bon...

Some of you, Bon included, may well be surprised how close he came to getting banned on more than one occasion... :D

Im fully aware of how close I came, on multiple occassions, Pete made that clearly abundant in our meetings :eek:

Still, what would you all do without me, you'd miss me, dont deny it!