Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Morally Corrupt Sport!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
To ground the point a little, you deal with Ledz regularly, that in itself would suggest that paintball peoples words arent always worth Jack Sh!t
I think that might have something to do with the two people you mention Mark ...... I trust him to keep his word and he trusts me ... I find trust needs to be earned and not jettisoned when things don't suit .... trust isn't a commodity to be weighed against circumstance or whim.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'll pipe in here.
:)
I used to play hockey regularly and enjoyed the game very much, I stuck with it for a good few years in the same club and got to know a few people - some school friends and some people involved with admin/organisation of the club. The school friends did nothing but take the piss out of me, the kids who I didn't go to school with also got involved and made me feel like crap. The admin people never took me seriously, never put me in any matches and generally treated me with nothing but contempt. I think I met one person who actually liked me being around, and genuinely apologised for them not bothering with me. I took the hint and never went back.

*******s.

Well, the opposite is true in paintball. I've met more people who are friendly, willing to help and willing to get new players involved than I have in any other walk of life. I've always been made to feel welcome and I think the people in this sport are of a much better quality. I'd rather spend a weekend balling than I would running around that god-forsaken astro ever again.
Point taken Jack, and you are obviously right but I suppose the point is easily enough reconciled when we remember it's the negative things in life that tend to make a bigger impression .... unfortunate but true mate.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Well I agree there. If Ledz were to change his mind on something I would trust him to be honest and say why. The same cannot be said for many others and that can be taken as a given.

The world is filled with flakes and we cant always be sure of avoiding them out of necessity. Appealing to their common decency is a waste of breath.

Still do unto others........

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I don't think that paintball itself is corrupt.

Most of us on here love the game.

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
I don't think corrupt is the right word in the way bussiness is done in paintball more like self serving. the market is so small and tight knit that alot of the dodgy dealings and iffy goings on become public knowledge very quickly with one person trying to discredit another for their own gain.

There seems to be a blurred line between the business side of the game and the players, this doesn't help things as many of the companies involved have staff that play which aids rumors spreading like wildfire.