Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Morally Corrupt Sport!

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Me Neither.
I hate people that hide behind anonymous (and sometimes ridiculously misleading) names.
It reminds me of the gang-names that people come up with here in Harlem. We all know that Tyrone's mom still calls him Tyrone, but He'll shoot anyone else that doesn't call him 'T'. Ridiculous!
People need to be honest about who they are and what they stand for!
Amen to that. I'm changing my name to Ollie

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
you can choose your friends

I got to wondering just the other day, yesterday in fact, when somebody gives others their word in paintball, is it always worth Jack Sh!t or does it just seem that way?
you can choose your friends but not your business partners:rolleyes:
yea paintball is morally corrupt, only come accross one decent site owner in twenty years, its been corrupt for a while but thats way it goes:eek:

edit make that 2 site owners was impressed last year with mtp (cpps)@ penkridge

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Me Neither.
I hate people that hide behind anonymous (and sometimes ridiculously misleading) names.
It reminds me of the gang-names that people come up with here in Harlem. We all know that Tyrone's mom still calls him Tyrone, but He'll shoot anyone else that doesn't call him 'T'. Ridiculous!
People need to be honest about who they are and what they stand for!
uh huh.

RichardMacdonald

Inverness ICE
Jan 25, 2010
Inverness, Scotland
www.facebook.com
Either way, the Jeff Abbott thread started out on a thread just as vague, and that was brilliant, lets hope this one goes the same way :)
speaking of honesty, in my opinion that thread was rubbish and just pain in the arse fair enough it's petes forum and all but I come on here to look at paintball topics, not if some one tried to nick off the man. And before you say I didn't have to read the thread, I didnt, but for a while all of Petes posts started making reference to it, it was getting a bit old and sad in the end, I don't come on here to read peoples personal issues I come on here to look at paintball.

And all this brain wave topics? WTF?

My opinion gents, like you said honesty, like it or not...

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Paintball is a weird one because there are good people, bad people and people who just know no better. A lot of the time it can be the same person.

Customer service in paintball on the whole is awful. Badly organised tournaments and walkons, terrible rulings, Shops selling items online they don't actually have and a week turning into 2 months. All of these I've seen or experienced in the last year.

When it happens I don't go back or don't buy from them again. Won't do me any good ranting about it or telling everyone how rubbish they are because a lot of people say how great they think the same suppliers and organisers are.

Right now a company that lots of people rave about is doing my blood pressure no good at all.

In paintball as in everything else don't just simply take someone elses opinion as fact, find things out for yourself and make your own decisions.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
speaking of honesty, in my opinion that thread was rubbish and just pain in the arse fair enough it's petes forum and all but I come on here to look at paintball topics, not if some one tried to nick off the man. And before you say I didn't have to read the thread, I didnt, but for a while all of Petes posts started making reference to it, it was getting a bit old and sad in the end, I don't come on here to read peoples personal issues I come on here to look at paintball.

And all this brain wave topics? WTF?

My opinion gents, like you said honesty, like it or not...
Your honesty is noted and appreciated.