Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AKA to stop making Vikings and Excals? SP strikes again?

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
http://www.flagpull.com/comment.php?152

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

March 1st, 2004

AKALMP, Inc., Low Pressure Experts, has reached an agreement in the lawsuit with Smart Parts, Inc. AKA is not a licensee of Smart Parts and the terms of the agreement are strictly confidential.
Within the terms of the agreement the current production run will be the last of the Vikings and Excaliburs. Contact your local dealer or AKA for availability and price.
AKA will still repair, service and upgrade Excaliburs and Vikings and will honor all applicable warranties. AKA will also continue to manufacture and sell their line of marker upgrades and accessories as well as develop new products. There are several exciting and new products debuting in 2004. AKA looks forward to the 2004 Tournament season and meeting all of you at the tournaments.

AKALMP, Inc,
http://www.akalmp.com

No idea if this is true or just a hoax.....can anyone confirm it?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
I think that the fact that there has been an AKA thread posted for 5 minutes without Paul crawling all over it means that he must be crying his eyes out, and as such this topic can be assumed to be true.;)

Cheer up Paul...i hear that Evil have a gun in the works:)

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Im sure paul will call up the guys at AKA to see if theres any truth in it.
If it is true its a damn shame, the viking really does kick ass:(

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
Originally posted by djmatt
Im sure paul will call up the guys at AKA to see if theres any truth in it.
If it is true its a damn shame, the viking really does kick ass:(
Can sum1 give paul a ring make sure he hasnt passed out from the news:p

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Looks like its true seeing as how it is on there official site, see link at the bottom of original post :(

Was just debating one of em as well :(

O

ollytheosteo

Can I just congratulate Smart Parts on crapping upon yet another competitor making arguably superior products.
Why bother winning by playing the game and producing better markers when you can win by means of bull**** legal action.
I for one cannot wait for the day when we all have to shoot SP products by law and I will finally have a valid excuse to quit this expensive and painfully energetic sport and go and watch court TV all day. :D

P.S Obv this is my opinion and doesn't reflect that of anybody else. Good luck suing me, I'm skint.