Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AKA to stop making Vikings and Excals? SP strikes again?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Yep it's true....:(

so much for fighting.... Bollocks. :mad:

For anyone wanting an 04 I still have a confirmed order of 7 coming, there's 3 unsold.....

AKA have stated that they will continue to support the products, as Paintball isn't their largest product, leads metal products is they will not be going anywhere.

Paul.
:(

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
PC

Originally posted by Paul Collier

,leads metal products is they will not be going anywhere.
You must be choked, that is the worst written sentance i have read in a long time!

jimynomates

Oct 17, 2003
coventry
http
just spent the last hour trying to think of something intelligent or sarcastic to say about this.

but I nothing springs to mind so you will have to make do with this

smart parts you suck ass!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad: :mad: :mad:

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Just dont know what to say. Feel absolutely gutted for the guys at AKA, but it shows how much power Smart Parts has over the competition with the patents.

One more step towards domination of the market. :(

Vikings and Excaliburs are once again a part of history, but it'll be interesting to see what the future holds for companies like AKA. I wish them good luck and hope to see them continue to produce quality products such as the sidewinder plus whatever else they have in store for years to come.

(wonder how many vikings and excals actually have been made?)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
no more aka and no more mags

who will smart parts go after next? or will the choice of markers come down to shockers or matrix soon?

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
So lemme get this right....
Cos SP want complete dominance of the market they have filed law suits against AKA and AGD as the markers they build encroch on SPs "We own everybody" Patent ???
I know its prolly been posted b4, but Im lazy and cant be bothered to read thro 10 pages when some kind soul will summ it up for me into a paragraph.
Are markers like Cockers and Timmys and Bushys exempt from the patent ???

Stu