Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AKA to stop making Vikings and Excals? SP strikes again?

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistuta
>>>10. A touch-activated trigger system for a paintball gun comprising:

a trigger comprising a touch plate;

a trigger circuit comprising a switching mechanism, wherein contact between a user's skin and the touch plate activates the switching mechanism of the trigger circuit;
LOOPHOLE!!

It say's "skin" but not GLOVES.

Everyone wear gloves, dont cut the finger's off and hey presto..no more SP.:D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by ices
LOOPHOLE!!

It say's "skin" but not GLOVES.

Everyone wear gloves, dont cut the finger's off and hey presto..no more SP.:D
Steve, use your head mate.

Or better yet Skyhawk, Ices Shhhhhhh, the adults are talking....

Paul.

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Whats being done?

I mean seriously so far all i've heard is people complaining about Smart Parts money making efforts.

So far what has been done to challenge these patents? Has anyone in the states complained to there senator about this? Smart parts have made deliberate and what appears to be cold calculating attempts to "corner the market". When bill Gates did this he had to finance other computer companies just to keep up some form of competition and he still bleeding lost out. (American government had to go after him)

You want change then you make it happen. You get everyone at Huntigdon Beach who disagree's with this policy to sign a petition. You get a flesh eating lawyer (one that plays ball) to question the monopolies comission (do they have one in the states?!?) whether what there upto is constitutional.
If the answer comes back yes we as a sport are buggered...... Totally.

However seeing as this has to happen in the states there's bugger all whinging on forums will do. The idea of power of the people will only happen when people start acting. Jesus recently in the states they set up a judicial commission over the "get you tit out affair". If 1 in 6 ballers writes to there senator on this then over 1 million letters get sent. You think people on the hill will ignore that? Cus i don't. You can't tell me a patent is set in stone forever or it can't be appealed.

Anyway thats may take. And it is my take alone. Nothing to do with my team or sponsors!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Hmm, maybe go the way planet is selling, keeping them safe. Sell the marker without gripframe, have grip frame with board etc for sale along side the body. The frame can be used for whatever they want

10. A touch-activated trigger system for a paintball gun comprising:

a trigger comprising a touch plate;

a trigger circuit comprising a switching mechanism, wherein contact between a user's skin and the touch plate activates the switching mechanism of the trigger circuit;

The frame alone wont be activating anything but a light, the body have no electronics, allow the clients to put it together.

Will this fly in court? Nope, sound good? Not really...but its an idea.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
We could organise a boycott of SP products to protest against the....................

Oh hang on, no one is buying shockers anyway.

Aghhhhhhhhhh, they are immune.