Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All my kit stolen last night

Garethdodson

May 31, 2011
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE
TO ALL... Please help

All my kit was stolen out of my car last night (wakefield area) which is really bad timing as round 3 cpps is Sunday and I have nothing :( I'm absolutely gutted

Please could you keep an eye out if a cheap empire axe (xsv team edition) pops up over the net cheap as this will be most Likely mine as there are only a few in the uk.. It will prob try to be sold with all my kit..

Hate thieves!!!!! Well devestated !

Thankyou everyone..

P.s if anyone would be will to loan me a marker and rotor on Sunday @ cpps I would be very gratefull..

Gareth..

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sorry to hear about that.

See if your car or house insurance covers some of the loss for you.

Dan-Bana

Jun 14, 2013
Man what kind of sicko steals a guys paintball gear! Thats sick! do you have any photos of the kit/marker? would help to spot if someone posts on classifieds!

Will keep my eye out!

Garethdodson

May 31, 2011
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE
Going to check with insurance when police have been to check finger prints as they are all over car!!!

Well gutted it would have to all get nicked 4 days before I'm due to play!!

Scumbags is what they are god help them if I find out who it is!!

Reactions: Dan-Bana

a2ruedas

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
Pretty distinctive marker that one...
I'm sure someone will spot this one.
Print some photos and get them to the local sites, don't rely on the fuzz to find this!
Also make sure you go to car boots.
And get your butt down to the local cash converters like now! -if they cashed it in it won't be around for long.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Ye maybe will have to dig my box out and see if the number was on it
I'm almost certain they don't have seial numbers on the actual markers themselves. Stock guns, yes. Specials, no.

Really feel for you as I have had some stuff stolen from car a few years back (not paintball related) and it was an absolute nightmare. Luckily, it was after 6:30am (or something similar) and I was able to claim on our business insurance (a neighbour had walked past at approx 6:30 and the window wasn't smashed then) as the car insurance was useless.

It does seem a bit odd that your paintball kit was in your car on a Tuesday night.

Ever since that happened to me I have NEVER left ANYTHING valuable in my car overnight.

Even if it's full to the brim, I empty it all then reload in the morning. Pain in tha ass sometimes, but much less of a pain than when it all gets nicked....

Let that be a lesson to us all that leaving gear in your car overnight is a complete "no" "no".......

Wingy...

Last edited: