Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All my kit stolen last night

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
On yours/parents house insurance you are unlikely to be covered under the basic sum assured as this is for contents in side the home

However if the policy has 'personal possessions' cover which is usually an add on,then this covers items taken outside of the home
usually up to an amount £1,000 to £1,500 with no need to name the items. Over these amounts you usually have to specify the items and they are named on the policy.

Different insurance companies can vary what they will and won't cover under personal possessions.

Last edited:

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Thanks.. Sorted for everything bar a tank if there's a spare one going? It would be really appreciated :)

I'm playing with vengeance div 5..

Gaz
Not a problem buddy, have a spare tank that your more than welcome to borrow. Are you training on Saturday? If not im sure i will find you on Sunday morning :)

Reactions: Garethdodson

Garethdodson

May 31, 2011
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE
Not a problem buddy, have a spare tank that your more than welcome to borrow. Are you training on Saturday? If not im sure i will find you on Sunday morning :)

Your a legend bud :) no not training in sat but will be down on Sunday morning. I will be down right at the bottom of the staging area with div 5, but will probs come over to your area.. Am I right in thinking your in div 2? Thanks once again :)

Gareth

Reactions: Thinman

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Your a legend bud :) no not training in sat but will be down on Sunday morning. I will be down right at the bottom of the staging area with div 5, but will probs come over to your area.. Am I right in thinking your in div 2? Thanks once again :)

Gareth
You are right mate we will be at Div 2 field on Sunday but we have guys playing Div 5 so will come and see you first thing.