Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All my kit stolen last night

Phil792

Jul 11, 2012
Hey,

If your still in need of a marker I have a spare NT10, and if the upgrade is done quickly I'll have a spare clone GT if your still in need :)
Just ask Volatile

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Just seen this thread and feel for you with the stolen equipment and the XSV Axe. These were limited to 44 in the whole of Europe, we have 3 of these on our team and another couple have sold theirs. Whilst these dont show any kind of serial number, they are all slightly different. When me and a friend got ours we did compare them and you can see the print is slightly different - this is so slight that without having 2 guns together you wont actually be able to pick it out.

I hope you do get your gear back and catch the thieving scumbags !!!!!

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Good luck with the insurance loss adjusters. Because your gear was in your car and not your house the amount you are covered will be hugely reduced. You may not get the full amount for items stolen in a car. Not sure why you left all your gear in your car but I never leave the gun in there even overnight because its the most valuable part of kit to replace. Always leave gun, bottle and loader in the house until the very moment it's needed for transport

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Sorry to hear of your lose and fingers crossed they catch the thieving scum!
If you still need gear for CPPS we have spare markers, loaders, tanks etc! Just come and find Samurai MV or any of the Samurai teams and ask for Ben.
Good luck with the insurance company too

Reactions: Garethdodson

Garethdodson

May 31, 2011
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE
Sorry to hear of your lose and fingers crossed they catch the thieving scum!
If you still need gear for CPPS we have spare markers, loaders, tanks etc! Just come and find Samurai MV or any of the Samurai teams and ask for Ben.
Good luck with the insurance company too

Thanks.. Sorted for everything bar a tank if there's a spare one going? It would be really appreciated :)

I'm playing with vengeance div 5..

Gaz