Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Am i being ripped off

Ion_Mike

Dec 12, 2006
Stoke
Best off just buying paint at the site, as it already been said that you would have to match the shell and fil with whats on offer at the site that day.
Delta Force marshall's do keep an eye out for this sort of thing going on, as for every punter we catch using their own paint we recieve a fiver bonous.
Saying that though as long as the paint is sound paint (e.g. not frozen or gone rubbery) If i found you using it i would strongly urge you to put it in your car and buy site paint for the rest of the day, rather than throw you out. but if you continued to use your own then we would be forced to ask you to leave the premises.
My point is if you do take your own and get found out, if the site allow you to stay see this as them being nice show em some respect and purchase some site paint :D, but my advise is to not bother as you will get found.

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Come on sid. This is the newb forum. He had a question and he got an answer. How else are people going to learn. You are objecting to ignorance, whilst complaining about the best way of preventing it. :confused:
Damn....when did they add a newbies forum....my bad....apologies if I come across a bit like a raging bull.....I'll sod of now to the other forums and stop jumping in here.....you may continue calling us site owners fat cat business men, I'm off for a spin in the Ferrarri ;)

Sid

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
not aimed at sabatman, as he had the courtesy to ask before he did it, but if you do take paint onto a puntersite, your not only bieng a thieving little ****, but you are also openly declaring you are a w****r, just dont do it, if your going to a punter site you know what your lettin yourself in for. try not to be a tw*t:)

pocoyo

Platinum Member
Jun 22, 2006
north west
if i no mate's who are going to punters day i sell them 500 each at 15 quid :) so they save money and i make cash , they hanv't been caught for it yet ,

p.s not givin name where they do it :)
you dont need to say!
but will have a word about this at sundays walk-on!

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Jock is a great guy and Bristol Skirmish is great site from what I have been told.

As for taking own paint on to site you void all insurance cover,run the risk of being done if you have an accident. Done could be legally for assault or personal injury. Result massive bills for you or your parents (if you own a house the costs could loose you this).

Paint ain't cheap but from running a site for 3 years I have not made back half of what I have put into it as yet !

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
if i no mate's who are going to punters day i sell them 500 each at 15 quid :) so they save money and i make cash , they hanv't been caught for it yet ,

p.s not givin name where they do it :)
you dont need to say!
but will have a word about this at sundays walk-on![/QUOTE]

now, from marshalling at a rec site... that post put a smile on my face.

OWNED! :rolleyes: :p (i honestly never thought id say that word)