Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Announcement from Freekz Paintball

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Question
These blast boxes - will they allow a bottle to be filled still attached to the marker or will you have to remove it first. I remember having to stop one lad removing his bottle before filling because he did not notice that it was the bottle turning not the valve. Note he did tell that is was a new bottle - first use

dee

Freekz Paintball
Feb 5, 2008
Stako bottles are able to be used on site, I would say this is down to personal choice.

Investigation has not been completed on bottle yet, still being carried out by Independent Investigators.

Will, of course, keep everyone up to date when we know any results.

Until then we have little choice in the matter.

Mo@Mike.
Freekz.

Stako bottles are able to be used on site, I would say this is down to personal choice.

Investigation has not been completed on bottle yet, still being carried out by Independent Investigators.

Will, of course, keep everyone up to date when we know any results.

Until then we have little choice in the matter.

Mo@Mike.
Freekz.
Would it not be considered rather hasty reversing the ban without the results of the investigation?

dee

Freekz Paintball
Feb 5, 2008
As stated at the moment it is personal choice as to whether you use your bottle or not.

You can all make a decision as to whether it is worth any risks.

My personal opinion is that you need to think carefully about it.

Paintball should be a fun, exciting game for all those who wish to do it, unfortunately sometimes other factors get in the way of what would seem the right thing to do.

I really would suggest you all make your mind up as to 100% safety for yourselves and others.

bobby boy

Sep 29, 2003
messingham
air systems

most of the suggestions that people are putting forward for safety were suggested by the ukpsf last year and most people didn,t want to know.it shows that it takes an incident like this to wake people up,so ask bully he has probably got more info on hpa safety and where to get the best system set-ups by pros 2 of them being h-pac and paramina
stay away from paramina