Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any advice for a serious new starter?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Just a note as most of these guys have covered everything, dont buy a marker or hopper to then upgrade it is a REAL waste of money, i did it (lost over £50) and regret it but im sure many others have or will do at some point. Mask wise i would get a mask that you like but is comfortable for you as its you thats wearing it and invest into a good mask. (E.g. you can get a V-force armor that only comes with a single non thermal lense for about £20 new and then pay £20 for a Thermal lense or you could get a second hand E-Vent or I4 or JT for £40 etc.) Good luck starting up.
(y)

Last edited:

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I do have a nearly new generation 3 ltd edition Invert mini (polished olive with gold dust parts), Empire Prophecy, 1.1l air bottle & a set of e-vents as spares if thats the sort of setup you are looking for?
If it is I would have to make a For sale thread to show you them with pics but won't be able to do so until Saturday as I am not home until then

Reactions: scott_peters

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
might bring laptop to the pub. we can go through all options. me and pawzo both thinking of bigger tanks. than wha we have, an there are some great stuff and advice on here.