Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any advice for a serious new starter?

grimreapergeorge

Mar 27, 2012
hi im from the ipswich area and was trying to get in to speed ball on a sup air ball field but i dont know where to find a sup air field dose eny one know of eny in and around the suffolk area

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I don't think there is any there now, world at war was the only one that way...
There is a good one in Basildon if you want to play, that's where to go, called combat uk

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
hi im from the ipswich area and was trying to get in to speed ball on a sup air ball field but i dont know where to find a sup air field dose eny one know of eny in and around the suffolk area
there is one near ipswich mate its run by combat paintball i forget where exactly but there is deffo one there somewher it has a sup air field and also woodsball areas aswell.

Reactions: Donk

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
they dont have sup air at ipswich though do they?
think though its a little way out think thetford/northworld is cloeset place followed by bricket wood, (other direction but further out than combat.)
think youd need your own gear as most places aint going to stock tourney guns, correct me if im wrong though by all means.

welcome to come with us we norwich based though but more than welcome to say hi

grimreapergeorge

Mar 27, 2012
they dont have sup air at ipswich though do they?
think though its a little way out think thetford/northworld is cloeset place followed by bricket wood, (other direction but further out than combat.)
think youd need your own gear as most places aint going to stock tourney guns, correct me if im wrong though by all means.

welcome to come with us we norwich based though but more than welcome to say hi
cool do you have a team an where abouts do you go?