Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone going NvS?

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
I didn't bother using any radios, I just shout and pointed most of the time or run up to people and talk to them. Although from what people have told me in experiences they have had playing NvS, they had trouble communicating through radios because of the terrain and wasn't able to get messages about
Radios are brilliant if you playing with a group of people who also have them and stay in relative proximity. Due to the limits of PMRs and the terrain, the range is normally pretty damn short but it's still far preferable to talk over the radio than shout all the time. Particularly if you are in close proximity to the enemy and want to avoid detection, especially useful in the night game.
So my license has come through for higher power radio use. Should be picking up 4 walkies this week which are closer to 5watts :D

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
Well the tickets are being sent out this week, and I have got mine today along with the map :D When you get your ticket, you'll see like priority UKverus pass and priority evasion pass been crossed over with a black marker pen, that means you don't have the priority access to these game so you'll have to wait for the prioritised players to go in first

Reactions: AlfieT

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Well the tickets are being sent out this week, and I have got mine today along with the map :D When you get your ticket, you'll see like priority UKverus pass and priority evasion pass been crossed over with a black marker pen, that means you don't have the priority access to these game so you'll have to wait for the prioritised players to go in first
No priorities for me :(

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
My 4 walkies arrived today. Still not convinced my mates to go so if any you guys are in small/single attendance defo give me a shout. Would love to try them out on the terrain.