Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone with any advice regarding waiting periods for a broken wrist?

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Seriously get out more! Coming on here asking a bunch of paintballers for medical advice................. Are you mental?

You might as well ask your cat or someone else's cat if you don't own one, for cooking advice!

Incase you had not guessed I am saying........ Ask your doctor you nutter! Infact while you are there ask him for a jacket that fastens from the back!

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
The irony of it is, by asking on a forum, he's (mostly) got the correct advice, which is........................

Ask your doctor, not us.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007

Yes - give it about 6 weeks before you try ****ing with it. And make sure the cast is off before you try.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth

Yes - give it about 6 weeks before you try ****ing with it. And make sure the cast is off before you try.
"****ing" if you mean shooting, I think you missed a star :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
It's probably a lot weaker without the cast. So maybe, ask for another cast and play with it on.
If not, you could break it again and have another cast back on, for maximum strength.

We should all play in plaster. Less chance of breaking something.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
We should play in full body casts. In wheelchairs. By remote control.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
As far as your quack not understanding the serious side of paintball, I'm sure he still knows what it is, and understands the general concept is running very fast with a gun of sorts in your hand, and that it requires pulling a trigger.

I'll be surprised if you're the first person who came to him with a broken wrist / hand / arm wondering when they can do some variety of shooting sport again!!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i broke my thumb really badly few years back but only had the cast on for a couple of weeks, i asked the doc to see when i could play again and he said wait a couple of weeks after getting the cast off...
so maybe more than a couple of weeks is needed for your injury? also coming off my crosser the day i got my cast removed wasnt the best idea ive ever had..