Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone with any advice regarding waiting periods for a broken wrist?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I played with a broken spine once , got it fighting with Big Sid after an aftershave drinking competition at campaign cup , I tried to nut him and missed and hit some kid and his dad smashed a bar stool across my back , I went to A&E but the que was massive so I asked this guy sitting next to me with a saucepan stuck on his head and he said it would be fine...

Hurt a bit but fortunately didn't stop me ****ing.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I played with a broken spine once , got it fighting with Big Sid after an aftershave drinking competition at campaign cup , I tried to nut him and missed and hit some kid and his dad smashed a bar stool across my back , I went to A&E but the que was massive so I asked this guy sitting next to me with a saucepan stuck on his head and he said it would be fine...

Hurt a bit but fortunately didn't stop me ****ing.
you should turn that into a blues song:)

Adamantium

Modfather
Oct 25, 2006
London
www.tech4.tv
I think the best advice is to get two casts, as cooks said, then you get the other wrist casted too, your body reacts quciker in the healing process because it thinks the body cannot work as it has no hands to use, if i remember rightly it will shave at least a few weeks off the healing time.

If you also got a knee casted, it will shave a good 4 weeks off because the body thinks that you have no hands or mobility, and reacts even faster. Med school sucked, but i always remembered the good bits.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
So "ninja" i'm fairly sure you've learnt a valuable lesson here, and that is,

dont ask daft questions on a paintball forum.

imaninja

COD noob since 2003
Apr 4, 2010
bishops stortford
i broke my thumb really badly few years back but only had the cast on for a couple of weeks, i asked the doc to see when i could play again and he said wait a couple of weeks after getting the cast off...
so maybe more than a couple of weeks is needed for your injury? also coming off my crosser the day i got my cast removed wasnt the best idea ive ever had..
Thanks for pretty much the only sensible answer that was given on this thread. I will take in what you said, thank you. I kind of worded the whole question wrong as i have a ton of work in and the wrist doesn't really help with the typing. I cant believe people would think i wouldn't ask my doctor...i said i play rugby which is obviously means I'm going to ask my doctor about that and it kind of applies to paintball...Thanks for the comment again

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
You don't need a doctor. Just go out and play. If it hurts like fxck afterwards, you shouldn't have done it, and next time you'll know, won't you.

....and stop being so gay about it.

Reactions: Penfold