Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

apocalypse walk-ons

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Ya I'm on the apoc forums now but no-one posts there. Last post for walk-on meeting was months ago. I know there are a few on here that frequent the post over there but figured I would say something here first. Well I'm going this Saturday got my DM9 to try out, and if LIPS pull through I should have my Macdev Clone too!
What is your user name on the APoc forums? Jamie is a great bloke but really useless at getting the forums moving sometimes! :D Post again in 'request access' and ask to become a team player. Then you can join us chatting in that section too.

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
I posted up again in there, request access thread, user name is the same gelt. I looked around and didn't see that thread you refereed to. So I ques it's safe to say I don't have access. I did receive my walk-on club card though!! Yo Xdansomme if you got pay poo I can send you the green fee no problem man. Let me know..

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Ello mate, that would be cool, but there's no saying i'll be able to get down yet. So I don't wanna be borrowing money I don't need :p

I'm trying to persuade my dad now, as the gun I brought him arrived earlier and he's fallen in love with it :p

(The bottom one, pretty sexy :p)

Wierd thing is, it's lighter than my Ion :/

BRITTLE89

Oct 20, 2009
ive been trying to join the apoc fourm for a few weeks now but still says wait for authorisation.

can anyone help me?

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Just asked for Famine to get you guys put onto 'Walk on' status too so it may happen in the next year! :D
Brittle, have you joined the walk on club at Apoc? If so, whats your membership number?

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
I will be there, if it's open, phone ahead as I am not sure there are any customers booked in so it might not be open...:rolleyes:

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
So if they have no punters they don't open? I'll phone them tomorrow and post up Friday night what i find out.