Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

apocalypse walk-ons

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
Well I know we should be having a good turn out of walk ons this saturday, but I am down every week pretty much except when I am training or tourney :)

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Ohh,

I aint got a penny to my name at the mo, so this weekend is def no. Hopefully bit later in the year we can get a nice big group of walk-ons and punters down, would be an eventful day :p

Shame about last weekend though, would have probs been a bit better with a few more people.

---

On the other hand, you know how many are gunna be down this weekend? Walk-ons? Not worried about punters as they like canceling 10 mins before they are meant to turn up :p

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Haha, the problem is I live so far away, i'm too young to drive, and can never find anyone to give me a lift down.

I still have about 3 bags of paint left anyway so i'll just save that for my next day, or could come down for 2 half days for that. Then get another box in March :p

That will save me £80 or so lol.

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Gelt sign up onto the apoc forums amnd post this up. if no1 accepts you then just book in and turn up or ring up see how many has booked then book if its enough poeple for you to shoot at.

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
Ya I'm on the apoc forums now but no-one posts there. Last post for walk-on meeting was months ago. I know there are a few on here that frequent the post over there but figured I would say something here first. Well I'm going this Saturday got my DM9 to try out, and if LIPS pull through I should have my Macdev Clone too!

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Nice one mate,

Hopefully next time I come down, I can use my own loader :p Went down there on the morning and my new loader was frozen xD Although, did give me an excuse to borrow a rotor :)

My camera finally arrived, so i'm getting that mounted at the moment. Not bad quality for the price I paid!

Also, my new marker is also on it's way to me as we speak. A BT-4 sniper :p Can't use it though, needs new o-rings :(

Anyway, I may be down at the weekend, no promises though. If not, i'll def be down in Feb mate.