Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

apocalypse walk-ons

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
I gave them a ring, no-one answered so I left a message.. Have to see if I get a call back. Any one else have any luck?

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
Chuckwood thanks for the heads-up, that sucks but gives me a chance to get my clone for next weekend. Yes I'm American, why do you ask?

Mechanic

Dec 29, 2009
Yes I'm American, why do you ask?
Cuz' you expect fields to be up and running in the UK when it just doesn't work that way...mate.

(No flaming on the UK intended...just an inside joke between me and the Gelt.) Cheers :)

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Chuckwood thanks for the heads-up, that sucks but gives me a chance to get my clone for next weekend. Yes I'm American, why do you ask?
Marky had said there was a voice message on the office phone with a North American accent and I was trying to work out if it was you! :D
Simples! We are going up to play the Bawtry game on the 7th of Feb too, you should meet up with us then. A group from Hostile Intentions will be joining us hopefully as well.

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Sure mate, it is the 'Dunkirk' game run by shoreline paintball at Bawtry, near Doncaster.
Link:
http://www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Look under Big games and all the details are listed. It is the 1st in a series of four games based on WW2 running throughout the year. Should be a hoot and we are going as Allies to fight the dirty Boché!

Apparently you do have an accent, sorry to shock you! ;)

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
O man I'll check it out and see if my work schedule coincides, The accent ya that might explain a few things. O well I'll get over it. Thanks for the info.