Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attack of the paintballers

oh dear i see that I'm going to have words with damian again. Dumb feck has only gone and put his hopper on the wrong way.
Its a good idea that the storm troopers get in some practice because anybody that watches the films can tell you they can't hit the broadside of a big building used for storing hay.

All I have to say to this is:

Gwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooor

Player Character & Non-Player Characters

Just so everyone knows, Gillie is starting the allocation of character rolls from scratch as several people who were going to make the original game now can't because of holidays, weddings, wives, etc. Some peopl I know she's spoken to already.

Although it's all very top secret at the minute (which means she won't tell me what she's up to) I get the impression the scenario itself has been "tweaked" to incorporate some elements that had been omitted from the first plot draft planned for earlier in the year...

Must admit I'm kinda looking forward to the spectacle of 220lb 6'6" ewok alongside a 4ft wookie :)

later:)

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Ringer Patrol (the guys from Campaign) would like to enter as a special group. Can Gillie cast us as someone special this year?
(i think there's usually about 20 of us)