Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attack of the paintballers

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
oooh im so looking forward to this! last years was so good from start to finish and not even a 15 mile traffic jam on the way home from Kenny's could spoil my euphoria! Guys, if you only go to one Big Game this year, go to Star Wars! Anyone got any ideas for party games this year? ;)

Originally posted by Unnamed Tsunami Player
oooh im so looking forward to this! last years was so good from start to finish and not even a 15 mile traffic jam on the way home from Kenny's could spoil my euphoria! Guys, if you only go to one Big Game this year, go to Star Wars! Anyone got any ideas for party games this year? ;)
Don't even think about targetting me again this year, or I might get all posh on your ass and give this event a miss in serch of bigger fish.

You have been warned:(

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Don't even think about targetting me again this year, or I might get all posh on your ass and give this event a miss in serch of bigger fish.

You have been warned:(
Aw Tortie...One small Guppy not a big enough 'fish' for ya then? Don't worry mate, you're safe this time, after all where would be the fun in publicly whipping you twice?? And what's this about getting 'posh on my ass' whats that then? Does that mean you're using a 22carat gold straw for your perversions nowadays? Oh! and i just noticed i've been 'warned' have I?? Whatya got in mind then?

PS Dont worry folks..this isn't what it seems... it's all just a friendly vendetta between m8s!! No doubt he'll give as good as he gets... over to you TL....

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Well la di dah! You and your bloody burberry shirts... gone all toffee nosed on us now eh? (he's stuck for an answer.. ) :D
I've packing to attend to also... Heavens Gate tomorrow/sat/sun then Lanzarote on Monday for a blissful week! U have fun too m8, guess you said where u were going but (as usual) i've forgotton!

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
Hey, Gup's, you doing the firebreathing/spitting thing at this years, cos I saw some crackin one's of meself at last years and thoroughly enjoyed smelling of parrafin for days afterwards. Awwww go on, be a mate........
Shane Trog AKA Big Gay Al