Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attack of the paintballers

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I once drank a toilet duck.

(it was that or pernod.......long story)

Not to be recommended although I had forest-pine fresh breath for about a week.

I'm already a member thanks......

Err no thats wrong I've never heard of the website...[I'm not convincing anybody here]

Okay I'm really a lesbian trapped in a blokes body [Now that might work]

On retrospect I wonder what would happen if we all signed up for them forums and started talking about balling each other.
Warning though don't mention anything about playing the 'teabag' as it means something totally different on there :eek:

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother was watching QVC and it was a craft show.....there's a paper folding technique called tea-bagging.
The familly couldn't understand why I was p!$$ing myself laughing at this 50 year old women discussing tea-bagging with a really fat man.

Priceless.

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I've had my Jar-Jar mask hanging on my "slam man" (boxing trainer......nothing to do with tea-bagging) for a week now.........I'm starting to get second thoughts......... everyone who's walked in has taken a pop at him........my freinds, my relatives (including my mother) the "drain doctor" plumber, a bloke delivering furniture and finaly the district nurse........yes, even the nurse popped him one between the eyes.

Me sa definateley going to die.

He's been beaten to crap and he's in my kitchen......... in a wood with 300 paintballers...................goodbye.