Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attack of the paintballers

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
You got a real purty mouth Cockersrule.
lol!! Oh and having read my post over...before i upset anyone or anyone accuses me of being sexist or (whatever the correct term is.. i was gonna say homeoopathic but that's something to do with natural healing yeh?) anyway just to set the record straight ... Gay man are cool.. they know all the best places to shop and the best detergent to use! When i said 'you'll be sorry you called brian gay' it wasn't meant to be an insult to any gay people out there! Ive never encountered any prejudice in the baller community whether sexist racist or ageist. So all ballers both straight gay old young male or female are all cool in my books.... um... but then there's Mr Pink....:D ;)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
bloody hell pinky... that took you less than a minute to reply... have you got an alert set up so when your name is forsaken your pc switches itself on and beeps at you?? Anyway you going to star wars?

Ive never encountered any prejudice in the baller community whether sexist racist or ageist.[/B]

Bah!...you've never been a back player...all those calls of "mug the fat b@st@rd" or "he'll hit 50 on the break if you tell him there's a pie behind the T-bag" and "that'll be another 20 quid if you want to do THAT darlin' "...Oh...errr...no ignore the last...wrong thread...

Point being us poor lardy's are always discriminated against...for a start we're made to carry 5 times as much paint as everyone else...and the look on the faces of those nasty little front players when they mug us back guys...smug little buggers the lot of 'em ;)

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait, lots of 'Gay' men going apparently. Jose better be careful who he's flirting with, if his costumes anything like the film, those lips are definitely appealing..............

:)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Jesus, had to delete the post I was about to put up.
Realised halfway through I'm not gay.........

Got me thinking now.

Anyone got Mikey's number?

Did I say that out loud.

(David's got dibs anyway).