Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Axe leak when airing up

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
If your anywhere near durham I could take a look for you.

That's a weird noise never heard before. Maybe worth changing all marker orings and taking from
There? Justpaintball offer a collect and deliver service thing if
You can't find the issue rob will be able to

Oct 8, 2011
Hertfordshire
It had only just started doing that today, all the times before it would just leak but only today had it started doing that, much to my suprise..

I really appreciate the offer but there's about 200 miles between us :p, I'm gonna hit up justpaintball now though and explain everything, guess we'll go from there!

Update: The plot thickens!, I've found the source of the high pitched noise, it seems to be coming out from the reg.

Last edited:

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
It's not your bottle o ring is it? Reg crossed my mind but I wouldn't like to say get one till it was proven.

Is the gauge going up to 200 when airing up?

Oct 8, 2011
Hertfordshire
Nah the bottle O-ring is fine, replaced it and tried it on other peoples markers today, It was sitting at 200, I did turn it down to around 180 but still the problem remains :(

It's very being inconsistent one minute I can air it up and it has a minor leak and then other times it his squeals and leaks a load

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
If its shooting and leaking I would take a stab at its not the reg purely because I wouldn't expect the air to go through. Its not leaking down the barrel is it? Just in the grip?